Stay tuned for updates!
UPDATE (November 5)
As expected, ATEEZ is coming back to the United States in 2020! They will bring their “The Fellowship: Map The Treasure” tour to five cities in April.
Check out the dates and locations here:
- April 17 – Newark: Prudential Center
- April 19 – Chicago: Wintrust Arena
- April 21 – Atlanta: Infinite Energy Center
- April 23 – Dallas: The Theatre at Grand Prairie
- April 26 – Los Angeles: The Forum
With this, their map of the world is complete…
…encompassing three continents, ten countries, and 15 cities!
However, it remains to be seen whether more dates and locations in Australia and Southeast Asia will be announced. You never know with ATEEZ…
In any case, ATINY, get ready for ATEEZ‘ world domination in 2020.
UPDATE (November 4)
“The Fellowship: Map The Treasure” world tour is coming to Japan! ATEEZ will hold two-day concerts in Osaka and Tokyo in April 2020.
- April 2 and 3 – Osaka: Zepp Osaka Bayside
- April 5 and 6 – Tokyo: Zepp Tokyo
This will be the first time the group holds concerts in Japan. Are you excited?
Original article (November 3)
ATEEZ is bringing their second world tour “The Fellowship: Map The Treasure” to Europe next year!
After announcing their first concerts in Seoul, which will take place at the Olympic Hall on February 8 and 9, the group have now revealed seven stops in Europe, scheduled for March of 2020.
- March 14 – Madrid: Palacio Vistalegre
- March 17 – Paris: AccorHotels Arena
- March 20 – London: Wembley Arena
- March 22 – Amsterdam: AFAS Live
- March 25 – Berlin: Mercedes-Benz Arena
- March 27 – Warsaw: WARSAW EXPO XXI
- March 29 – Moscow: Adrenaline Stadium
Considering last year’s success of “The Expedition” tour in Europe (April 2018), when all 15 concerts were completely sold out, expectations are high for ATEEZ’ grand return in 2020!
European ATINY, how are you doing? Are you planning to go see ATEEZ live next year?