UPDATE (January 30)
Taeyeon will unfortunately be postponing “THE UNSEEN in Singapore” – scheduled for February 1st – until further notice due to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus.
UPDATE (January 23)
Taeyeon has added another country to her list of stops for “THE UNSEEN” tour.
She will be holding three concerts in Taipei, Taiwan, at Xinzhuang Gymnasium, on:
- March 6 at 7:30 pm
- March 7 at 6 pm
- March 8 at 4 pm.
More details coming soon.
UPDATE (January 10)
“THE UNSEEN” is coming to Thailand!
Taeyeon added two more concerts to her tour – on February 22 and 23 at Bangkok’s Thunder Dome.
Thai SONE have definitely been missing Taeng, as the hashtag “TAEYEON_TheUNSEENinBKK” was the No. 1 trending topic in the country shortly after the announcement was posted on the SM True Facebook page.
UPDATE (January 1)
Before her “Japan Tour 2020”, Taeyeon is taking “THE UNSEEN” to Singapore!
One of Korea’s top soloists will hold a concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in front of a maximum of 12,000 lucky SONEs on February 1, at 5 pm local time.
Original article (December 26)
In addition to the three concerts in Seoul in January (see picture below for more details), Taeyeon is set to hold a total of 11 concerts in eight Japanese cities in the spring of 2020.
Here is the official schedule of the “TAEYEON JAPAN TOUR 2020”:
- April 24/25 – Fukuoka (Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall)
- May 2 – Hiroshima (Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall)
- May 4 – Osaka (Osaka International Convention Center)
- May 6/24 – Yokohama (Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall)
- May 16/17 – Nagoya (Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall)
- June 5 – Kobe (Kobe International Exhibition Hall)
- June 7 – Saitama (Omiya Sonic City Large Hall)
- June 14 – Sapporo (Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater).
You can find ticketing information and more on Taeyeon’s official Japan website.
Are you excited about this tour?